We collect and maintain personal information that you voluntarily submit to us during your use of our website and/or during your communication with us including through our services.
We collect information when you contact us via phone, email or other means and throughout our relationship. This information is collected, processed and securely stored in order to comply with regulation and for the purpose of performing our services or contract with clients. We may also record and monitor phone calls and text messages made to or by us in order to comply with regulatory obligations.
We will keep information as long as is necessary to perform our services and in order to comply with regulatory requirements.
Who do we share your information with?
We share information with:
- third parties where you have given us consent;
- our IT providers and services providers in order to provide and maintain the provision of our services;
- our appointed auditors, accountants, lawyers and other professional advisers, to the extent that they require access to the information;
- fraud prevention agencies and other organisations to allow us to undertake the relevant checks;
- the Financial Conduct Authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office, or any relevant regulatory authority where they are entitled to require disclosure;
- if required to do so to meet applicable law, the order of a Court or market rules and codes of practice applicable to the circumstances at the time;
- relevant authorities to investigate or prevent fraud or activities believed to be illegal or otherwise in breach of applicable law;
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; or
- if Alkebulan Ltd’s assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by it about its clients may be one of the transferred assets.
- third parties where it is in our legitimate interest or a third party’s legitimate interest to use your personal information in such a way to ensure that we provide the very best client service we can to you or others;
In order to provide the services we may need to transfer your personal information to locations outside the jurisdiction in which you provide it.
If you are based within the European Economic Area (EEA), please note that where necessary to deliver the services we will transfer personal information to countries outside the EEA.
We will not lend or sell your information to third parties.
Where it is in our legitimate interests, we may send you information about our services and we may also use your name and address to post you invitations to events which may reasonably be considered to be of interest to you.
You have certain rights in respect of the data we hold relating to you. Details of these rights can also be found on the Information Commissioner’s website. You are entitled to a copy of the information we hold about you in a portable format or otherwise, to request rectification, erasure, or restriction of processing of the information we hold about you, and to object to processing. Please note that the application of these rights vary according to the legal basis used to process your data. In certain circumstances we are required to retain copies of information we hold about you by regulation. In this instance we will not be able to erase or modify the data.
In order to exercise these rights or if you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, please contact us using the information at the end of this notice.
We will endeavour to keep your information accurate however if at any time after giving us this information it becomes out of date, then we ask you to notify us directly and we shall remove or amend the information within a reasonable time frame and in accordance with legislative requirements.
Internet communication, which includes email, is not secure. The protection of data by encryption is possible provided that the encryption method (protocol) used is current and the correct procedure for encryption and decryption is followed at all times. We cannot accept any responsibility for unauthorised access by a third party or for the loss, theft or modification of data while it is being sent to us by email. For security purposes we may monitor emails received or issued by us.
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated in May 2018. We reserve the right to update this privacy notice at any time and we will advise you when we make any substantial update to it.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about our privacy notice or the information we hold about you please contact us at email@example.com or by post at the address below:
14 Cambridge Court,
210 Shepherds Bush Road,
London W6 7NJ